Wednesday, May 13, 2009

THE Chinatown Roadshow !!!


Well well... all that talk about the roadshow this week! I'm sure most, if not all of you wished you'd witnessed all that MAGIC and BRILLIANCE demonstrated by our very own Roadshow Queen. Here SHE is... in action!


"Can you save $10 a day?"....................."The bank will chop 'deceased'..."


"SO. What's your height and weight?"

"But hey guys, life isn't a bed of roses, just in case you guys are wondering... I've had my fair share of rejections too k?? Don't believe me? Please see below. Every NO brings me closer to a YES. So what's the trick? Keep going at it! The Law of Large Numbers... Told you guys I'm a Mathematician at heart, didn't I?" *smirk* ~~Lauren Ling





"Check out my trademark pose... cool, ain't it?" Check out my prospect's reaction. I probably scared the hell outta her!"









"Oops... paiseh, negative demo... kenna rejected.


NEXT pls!"






Yeah, I know it's just a sneak preview... But be dismayed... NOT! To further satisfy your curiosity, the SHOW is still ON! Errrhhmm...! RoadSHOW i mean! (I can almost feel someone coming for my throat...) Catch her in person at the same theatre venue on Thursday afternoon, after new product launch at The Rock, before the curtains close at 10pm.

3 comments:

  1. WAH! PAPARAZZI!!!

    Let me know earlier ma I can show my flip hair pose.
    Grrrr.. simi SHOW! Remember to charge hor! If response is good, we use the money go for a seafood feast!

    Why seafood? COS I SAY SO! *BEAMS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahahaha... next time we should try to catch her veri "自戀" flip hair pose... heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!!!! Dunno what to say except this so .... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AGAIN !!

    i GUFFAWED cos like really quite cool and also you guys and gals better be wery wery careful ! Boss huntin' Wabbits !!!

    LAuren shoots beams from her eyes !! EeEeEEeEe !! NO likey ! scared ! :.(....

    ReplyDelete