All these years, I've been thankful for the incessant holiday incentives and cash rewards that Prudential dishes out to its sales force ever so generously. Kudos to the remarkable planning and strategizing that goes behind the issuance of these challenges. Throughout the entire year, we are spoilt with choice.. so many different kinds of awards and challenges up for grabs, each paying handsomely in its own way. During "the mad rush for A&H", as Esther puts it, I caught a glimpse of myself as a young FC back in those days, going after Fast Track, QC, QC Elite, Star Club, MDRT... often all by myself. Well, alone, yet not lonely, those were the days I used to quip that SFA was my favourite website. Oh well, it still IS now! I saw it in John, I saw it in Wing, I saw it in Danny and... of course I saw it in my own FATHER! The frantic calling, back-to-back appts, checking SFA updates, chasing New Biz for underwriting and approval, signing of CALs... those who are running for this challenge will know EXACTLY what I'm talkng about, right? All for that unambiguous objective alone. The crystal clear focus and direction. That hungry pursuit... that never-say-die attitude. PROUD of you guys, I AM. That's what you call the true spirit of FIGHTING. For those who are still in the league, I'm here to remind you that all's not lost yet. Make no mistake, the battle is still on and the verdict is in YOUR hands.
i am proud of myself
16 years ago

You talk until you are v old liddat... This time you will go on these trips with US! No longer alone! Sure damn fun one! Ok now I must go call New Biz tmr and scold them why so slow liao.
ReplyDeleteSo you calling New Biz now or tmr?
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA !!
ReplyDeletehe meant tomorrow's Now lah !!!
" incessant holiday incentives " ?? hao lian your wordplay ar boss ??
Esther can NOW be added to the list ! yay !!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHip hip hip hooray you kid !!!!!
hahaha!! I couldn't have done without Boss's kind and patient support. She never gave up on me, despite all the exasperation and nonsense I created. I'm very very grateful. She's always there for US during the very very crucial period when rushing for such challenges and incentives. 'Never say: Die!' attitude is something that defines a winner from the lot. Honured to follow a champion(boss) through and through. Boss, arigato goizaimsu!
ReplyDelete